Asphalt roofing for Manchester homes just make good sense and any reputable, professional roofing contractor will tell you the same. While there are other roofing system materials that have a longer lifespan, you still get good value and that's high quality for an affordable price.
It's our job to not only install the best materials but help you better understand your options. This will help ensure that you make the right choice for your individual situation.
Asphalt roofing can last a long time, with proper care and maintenance. That is, as long as the initial installation and the materials used both meet high standards criteria, which all comes down to the roofer you hire.
Superior Roofing Results
On average, asphalt roofing should last around 20 years, sometimes as long as 25. This lifespan depends on factors like:
- The grade of the shingles used
- The amount of attic space that exists and how well the circulation of air is inside
- How well it's ventilated makes a huge impact on how well the roof performs and how long it lasts
- This is a good way to increase the property value. Even if you aren't ready to sell your home or commercial property just yet, you can feel good about the potential for return on investment.
Approximately four-fifths of American homes have this type of roofing system. It's affordable, durable, and attractive.
However, this material tends to collect mildew and moss. The black streaks you see on certain roofing systems is the result of an algae that feeds on the granules of asphalt shingles.
Benefits of Asphalt Shingles
For anyone considering asphalt, here are some of the benefits you should be aware of:
- It's attractive and works well with a variety of architectural styles
- It's affordable, making it ideal for more cost-effective projects
- There's much more variety than you probably even realize
- This is an Eco-friendly option because it's completely recyclable
Find out more by giving us a call. Contact John Denisco Construction Company for asphalt roofing for your John Denisco home or business, right now!